Gold Fever: Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) — Series 3: Transportation and Mining Claims
Our team believes that more than creating a regular blockchain game where people can earn tokens by playing, we are on the verge of delivering a massive online experience that will shift users’ perception of the blockchain gaming industry.
As for now, blockchain games treat Non Fungible Tokens(NFTs) as a product rather than a feature. Our team is creating a game for gamers. Therefore, the game is the product, while NFTs appear as a feature to create a truly player-owned concept.
While looking at other major games in the sector, we noticed a massive gap in the industry. There are indeed a lot of games that leverage NFTs. However, they are not taking full advantage of them. The large majority sees them as collectible items and nothing more. On the other hand, we are delivering new use cases to this technology concept, allowing NFTs to be used as streams of in-game passive income, which translates into real-life profit.
The next series of articles will dive deeper into how in-game NFTs work and why they should be perceived as an investment opportunity instead of a simple collectible.
Transportation will help players save time while moving around the map. Owners can rent transports to generate passive income.
Types of transport:
- Boats: All boats can be used for transportation and fishing, while smaller ones will only be able to carry few users, the larger ones can carry many passengers
- Planes: Based on the World War One (WWI) repurposed planes, these vehicles are the fastest means of transportation in Gold Fever.
- Horses: Horses can be found in stables or in the wild.
2. Mining Claim License
This is probably the most important of them all if your goal is to become one of the top gold moguls in this virtual world.
Each Mining Claim License works for a specific location in the Gold Fever world and each license contains a set amount of $NGL. Of course, players invest in mining Claims in the hopes that they can ultimately extract more value in the form of $NGL.
Types of mining claims
- 1 square kilometer mining claims: Provides a license to exploit gold on 1 square kilometer, where 5 to 10 adventurers can register.
- 4 square kilometer mining claims: Provides license to exploit gold on 4 square kilometers, where 25 to 50 adventurers can register.
About Gold Fever
Gold Fever is a challenging free-to-play RPG that leverages the power of the blockchain with the creation of a decentralized economy.
Gold Fever, in its essence, is a thrilling and addictive online multiplayer video game, mirroring the physical world into the digital one and allowing players to take actual ownership of scarce in-game items through Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
The Gold Fever economy is a junction of many moving parts that are dynamically adjusted. in Gold Fever, all participants have a seat at the table. Being able to vote and to dictate the future of the game through the governance token. Used for proposals on how to improve/evolve this digital world economy.